Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some videos, as promised...

so here are some pics of Jade. the first one is of her super cute new jelly shoes. The last one is her new favorite face. thank you cameron for teaching her that. the Second pic is of Ben and Lynn. They can done to visit us this last week and it was so fun. They may have beaten us in rook by one game but we cant wait to see them again soon...at which point we will wipe the floor with them in Rook! ahah Suckers! Seriously, we had so much fun. It was great to have them with us. The last night they were here we went to Jazz game. Yeah it was awesome. I cant even tell you. I was so stoked to be there. To understand my level of hyperness just think...Act-athon and a hoop-skirt. Ok, maybe Dana and Mindy will be the only ones to actually have seen me during the act-athon in high school...but...let me tell you...I can get wild. :D It was my first professional basketball game and it was amazing. Those guys are huge. We played the Rockets and Ming from China is shocking. Just standing under the basket and his head almost touches the net. Not kidding. I know, I know, not all the boys I know love the Jazz but as I am now married to a die hard I have come to appreciate them. They really can be great. Granted Boozer is driving my crazy and they seem to like to lose to teams they should easily beat. Its ok though...our house still bleeds blue. The other surprise we had last week was John and Shelly! They surprised me one night and it was wonderful. I was so excited i could hardly keep my emotions in check. I just about cried when realized it was them. I feel like I dont get to see my brothers enough. I love those guys so so so much and I just wish we all lived in the same state so we could be around each other more. Personally, I feel that i scored big time in the Family department. I mean my brothers are all amazing, funny, smart and handsome. Then they went and married awesome girls. I mean what more could i ask for- oh yeah, lets us flippin' live around each other...stinkin' florida....stinkin' utah... We will all just have to keep an eye on David and Stevie wonder to make sure they dont screw anything up. Anyway, it was wonderful to see my brother and his little fam. Goldie is super cute, or course (what else could happen when you mixed those genes?). I hope we get to see them soon, only next time i'm putting my foot down and they are staying with me...HELLO I'm your sister i totally get dibs first! so here are some videos. the first one, is jade and cameron. she is taking the pillow from him. The second is their favorite game -hide and seek. I have the best husband, he is a wonderful daddy. He loves to play with Jade, and read to her. Its so cute. She absolutely loves him. She calls out his name when he isn't around and she knocks on the door to whatever room he is in so that she can go and hang out with him. i pity the boys who are going to try to date her when she is older because Cameron is going to be one protective daddy.. The last video is of us playing outside with our favorite neighbors. Jade loves the middleton's. And you can tell that Addie likes Jade as well. Very very cute.

1 comment:

Annie Jane said...

Sounds like you have been up to some fun! Jadie is really growing up. She is a smart and cute little girl!
I found tickets to jazz games for $6 a piece if you want to go to another game. Email me and I will send you the link if you are interested.