Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Happy Easter! So, cute! Of course Grammy bought Jadynne an Easter dress to match all her Hyde cousins...Can you believe those awesome shoes!

We were privleged enough to be invited to Roger and Ellen's for Easter egg hunting and dinner. Of course, it was amazing. We had a wonderful time. We feel so blessed to live so close to Cameron's family. Often we feel like they have adopted us. It was a wonderful day. There are also some pics of my huge belly. I grew literally overnight! Just over a month left here! woohoo! Lets meet the new center of the world.
I couldn't help but post this- We love this little mexican fast food joint... Cameron, being wrapped around Jade's finger, gave her the entire Horchata to drink from...obviously she didn't want to give it up. Our little girl has so much personality, and attitude! This little thing will not get walked all over when she is older.
Oh I need to tell one more story about her. We went to the park when my parents were in town. While on the jungle gym two little boys came up to play with her. One was 3 the other was 6. The 6 year old asked if he could play with her. These two boys then followed her around. They held her hand and tried to help her up the little hump. They wanted to go down the slide with her and help her climb up to the levels i wont let her get to. IT was so cute. She may not have a ton of hair but that doesn't change how cute she is. So funny.

1 comment:

Annie Jane said...

Christie!!! You look cute!!! I know your post is mostly about little Jady but I just had to get that out of the way.
I love Jadynne's spiky hair and she looked lovely in her easter dress. I wish so much we could see all the grand daughters together! It was fun to see pics of your dad in there with her, working his magic. I am excited to see you too next week! It will be so fun!