Monday, May 11, 2009

hospitals....

Well, update for everyone. I am currently sitting in a hosptial bed under 24hour supervision... My blood pressure this morning so high they sent me to the hospital. Unfortunately I'm not dilated at all, since I want to have a vaginal delivery they are willing give me 24hrs to see if my blood pressure will go down. Yeah. If it doesn't go down then they will induce me, if it will go down then they will give me a week...But, I am now on serious bed rest. No more of this kinda bed rest where I still run after my kid- serious bed rest, cant do anything but sit in my bed.... I'm really excited about all of this. Cant you tell? Theres the update. All this planning and work for a home birth and my body seems to be turning against me. Oh well, just thought I'd let everyone know. I may or may not be having this baby today. Pray for lower blood pressure.

3 comments:

Annie Jane said...

Oh Christie, I am sorry that you can't have what you planned for. I really hope things can turn in the right direction for you! That is terrible to be stuck in bed and helpless to decide...although...I guess you'll get a new little sweetie out of all this birthing/blood pressure hullabaloo!

Shelly Hyde said...

I am so sorry for you Christie. We will be praying for you and your little princess

Shelly Hyde said...

WE WANT PICTURES OF THE PRINCESS!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE