Monday, June 8, 2009

Alana Mae Brady

Please welcome to the world, ALana Mae Brady. She was born May 15th at the 9:15pm. It was a very painful very long process. Thankfully it is over now. I do not think we will be going threw that again anytime soon. So, I have been incredibly busy and haven't had time to post anything. So here is a slide show of our lives since May 15th. Thankfully my mom was in town for Alana's first week of life. Than we were blessed to have Cameron's family come to visit. Since then it has been just us. Screaming, crying, sleeping, pooping kids and two very very very very tired parents. Whoever says that the second kid is easier is full of it. Maybe for them the second kid was easier but that is not the case for us. Anyway, hopefully i will be able to post more frequently. Enjoy the pics. oh and ps- if you've called and i haven't called you back, i'm sorry try again...i dont anwser my phone anymore. ;) if you want more details of our lives you will need to call us...or just come in person as then we'll actually be able to talk to you...maybe. :)

4 comments:

Annie Jane said...

Oh Christie, you look BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy you posted these pics. Thank you so much. Alana is really lovely and sweet! I cannot wait to hold her....ugh, that one could be a while, but anyway, I still can't wait!
Hang in there with this second baby thing. I know you guys can get through it. I know you can. Just call me if you need to vent, or send me a vent email if that would be preferred, any time! I wish I could come and help out. Gosh by the look of all these sweet pictures, you would never know you guys were exhausted/worn out! The kids look happy and darling. Keep up the good work.
P.S. It was so good to talk to you yesterday. You were such a bright ray of sunshine. I told Danny about our conversation and he was so happy to hear it! Thanks so much for being so kind and happy for us. Talk to you later!

Brittney said...

I am so excited for you, and am grateful all went well. We were sending our love and prayers your way. Your family is adorable!!!
Love ya cuz

John said...

congrats christie. can't wait to see little alana. what a cute little girl!

The Youngs said...

Christie! I stumbled upon your blog while browsing, and your 2 little girls are just GORGEOUS! Congrats on little Alana. She's beautiful!

If/When you go private, I would love to be able to keep in touch with you. Our e-mail is young5365@charter.net.