Friday, August 14, 2009

PS I love you.

Ok, we got the movie 'PS I love you' yesterday in Netflix. Wow. I cried through the entire movie. It was heart renching. I'm sure some people didn't like it but i really did. I never want to watch it again but the first go around i really liked it. Its about a women whose husband dies. I seriously cried the entire movie. As i was watching it i was hyperly aware of the warm body sleeping behind me on the couch. i couldn't help but think of what i would feel, what i would do if my husband suddenly died. It would kill me. i couldn't help but look at this girl and think 'yeah i'd be freaking out too'. Anyway, i cried i laughed and in the end i felt better. it gives a hint of a tidy ending but just a hint. i thought it was really good that at first they dont make everything perfect, more realistic in my opionon. i mean they have to give a hint but before the hint i felt that the ending was great. why is it that we girls are so silly? why do we think our husbands can fix everything and should know everything without us even saying them or thinking them for that matter? i think we need to just appreciate that man in our lives. we need to give him a little bit more slack. how many times are we too critical or too demanding. how often do we get mad over things that dont really matter? whens the last time we just let go, let go of the houseworries, the kid worries, the bills, all the worries and just had fun with our man? that we just calmed down a little and let everything just be. i'm rambling. the point is, i watched this super crying movie and couldn't help going away thankful that the man in my life is still in my life- with a renewed sense of wanting to always treat him wonderfully and really apprcaite that he is my husband.

3 comments:

kambam said...

I watched this for the first time last week! It was actually the day after I babysat for you. Let me tell you, Message in a Bottle followed by P.S. I Love You - does't make you feel hopeful that you'll live through love!

Unknown said...

P.S. He loves you too

Amber said...

yes i cried. hours. it was my worst nightmare...losing my man. and it didn't help that i was without him for the week up with brittney. she loves the movie! i will be forever traumatized...and yet my sister held me as a sobbed my heart out. i think i woke up the next morning with sniffles...like those little hiccups. haha.