Monday, November 17, 2008

DAVIE DAVIE CROCKETTE KING OF THE WILD FRONTIER!!!

So, David, my little brother, came home from his mission yesterday...er, saturday so two days ago. His flight from JFK was delayed so duh dun dahhh he missed his connection to go on from slc to reno! So I got him! We were able to pick him up from the airport saturday night and then I drove him back up Sunday morning. It was so wonderful. I dont think I realized how much I missed him until I finally got to see him again. He is so fun and funny and just great! I was bouncing off the walls all day at just the prospect of him being able to stay with me and then when it happend oh man, I could not wait until his flight landed! He kept us laughing the whole trip down to provo. We stayed up talking late at night and then because Jadie is having some issue sleeping she woke up at 2, 3, and 4. at 3:30am I heard David moving around downstairs. Finally I got up with him at 4:30. I'm pretty sure he couldn't sleep because he was so excited to finally make it home! I was thinking after he left how wonderful family is. They are a built in friend system. Escpecially when you grow up in small house and cant get away from each other. You have to become friends. I love that boy so much. And aren't I lucky that I get to claim him and each of my brother's as friends. Anyway, I just think that I am truly blessed because I have so many friends...my family. And we will always keep in contact and we each are truly interested in the others. It was so nice to see him and I am just praying and hoping he is really going to move up to Provo. Sunday dinners can be reinstated!! He may have changed on his mission in some ways but he is still my goofy little brother. Dave, I'm so glad your back.