Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

So, we had a small halloween get together. We made homemade rootbeer (with the dry ice and everything, it was pretty sweet.
The Scott's. Mindy and Jon dressed up as pirates, that was pretty rad. And cute Bradley was a salior, he had yet to go to the dark side of the ocean. :)

Kami and Tina with Tina's little Addie. Kami was a dragonfly and Tina was a cat. Addie is a little bit older than Jadie and she was a lady bug. They were very cute together, unfortunately Tina has all those cute pictures so I need to get them from her. Cameron kept throwing Addie up in the air which made her wings float, it was cute. Tina had to fly solo with both her kids since Jay had to work. We all informed him that he was lame but on the same hand we all understanding needing money. How could we throw parties if no one worked?

This is Nathan, Tina's oldest. He did NOT want his picture taken. He was scoobie doo. I think he was having too much fun playing with his animals

So here we are. The bat couple. I was batgirl and Cameron was batman (only gotham is going through an economic crisis right now so batman has to do with what he has). Cameron wore his bat shirt, my long johns, yellow gloves my dad bought him, commando boots...and another shirt as a cape...pretty funny

I on the other hand LOVE to dress up. So I got this unitard from DI and painted my bat on it. I dyed the boy short underwear yellow that I'm wearing on top. I wore high heeled boots, and had a mohawk! ohyeah! oh and when I was super cool I had velvet gloves too but it was such a hastle to have them on that they were taken off shortly after the party started, as with the boots...they hurt my feet. BUT I still was batgirl!


Here are our decorations...I carved 7 pumpkins...cameron carved one and hallowed out one....yeah. but you cant see it but one pumpkin says Brady and one says Bunch. it was fun to carve

Mindy came over and helped my decorate...this is one of our spider webs


Heres the other. sweet huh! the web took up our whole window! Mindy, you rock.


So with the other pumpkins I spray painted them gold, and then covered them with glitter. they took so long they are staying up until I put up Christmas decor...the spiders liked this spot



Another of Mindy's creations...our little graveyard. May they all rest in peace. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Annie Jane said...

Very fun, Christie. You guys look awesome. Those yellow boy undies are a keeper!!!!