Friday, November 7, 2008

Photo Tagging


Annie photo tagged me... This is from the fourth folder in my pictures and its the fourth picture. This is Ezra, Jesse and Sarah's oldest...We went to my house for Christmas last year- glory glory hallyaluaa! (How do you spell that?). We had a wonderful time. I cant wait for thanksgiving this year! Anyways, Danny brought Rock band and Steven got out all his drum sticks so that there for enough drum sticks to play forever. The little kids loved playing with all the instruments. Ezra right here is showing off his sticks. I dont know if Danny will ever bring that game again for a big family event but it sure was fun. Everyone loved it. Cameron played so much I wondered where he was. Anytime I couldn't find him all I had to do was find Rock Band, and there he was! Thanks Danny for letting everyone play that game!

No comments: