Thursday, October 22, 2009

halloween

I love to dress up! love it. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that i'm huge fan of costumes. consiquently i love the dress up part of halloween. hate the ghouls and the scary stuff but i love the dress up part. Anyway, for halloween this year we (girls) are going to be fairies. i'm pretty excited about it. we bought some tutus from this lady at the farmer's market (i'm picking up all the completed ones today since i only have jade's) then my creative juices started flowing. is there anything more fun than doing a little crafting project? i'm sure a few things but its high on the list. anyway, so i decorated onesies for the girls then made them these crowns and the little ribbons with sequence will...i dont know they were going to be for the wand but think that will look dumb now that i'm halfway there. so my girls' costumes are almost done, i just need to do their wings. mine and dana's haven't even started. oh yeah...best news!!!! DANA IS COMING TO VISIT ME!!! i'm so excited. dana has been my best friend since seventh grade. you know how you have one of those friends that is just fun all the time and jsut gets you. you dont ahve to explain anything they jsut understand. thats my dana. i can talk to her about anything. i just love her. so wonderfully she is coming to visit over halloween weekend. so she is going to be a fary with us!! she loves dressing up too. anyway. just wanted to share my fun!

2 comments:

Amanda Nemelka said...

yay! I found your blog. Good thing not much is going on at work so I can check it out. You guys will look awesome for Halloween!! We will get together eventually!!

Amanda Nemelka said...

p.s... our blog is mrnemelka.blogspot if you want to ever check it out.