Sunday, January 3, 2010

christmas

us girls
yaya! presents!
what a mess
happy girl

we decided to open all our presents before we went to Fallon for christmas...we didn't want to transport out stuff back and forth...so we let Jade open a present every now and then leading up to christmas...really we just let her open clothes as stuff. i figured she doesn't really get christmas yet so why not see her joy in opening a present all season long? anway, we left the two big presents from us just before we left. so the monday before we left Jade got her kitchen stuff. she was pretty excited. the funny thing now is that Alana seems to like them more than Jade. funny. I dont have any pics of Fallon, as my camera got left behind (along with my phone charger...awesome) so i dont have pics of actual christmas. we had a wonderful time. We didn't sleep at all since we were all in the same room...it was really...tiring. Cameron had a great time helping my dad and david. he was a cowboy for a few days. :D Jade had a great time with her cousins. ever since we've been home she has started saying 'go home...gammie's"...then if she hears any kids outside she says "Goldie!!" I think she had a good time. Alana had a great time being held by other people. And amazingly enough she was good for my brothers for an entire afternoon. I had a wonderful time being with the girls escp my mom. It was great to be with my whole family, i love them all so much. So christmas was great!

No comments: