Friday, June 19, 2009

Cameron and Christie- who are they?!?

Well, it was brought to my attention that Cameron and I only are featured in this blog by way of pictures. In an attempt to remedy this why dont I share a little bit about what is going on with us, the parents.
ME- ........i'm tired. I've finally started to exercise again which is wonderful, except I'm realizing how weak I am now (after two kids). I'm going to Dana's wedding next week, which I'm very excited about. Although at the same time I'm super worried about how Alana is going to do, when she gets mad its not a small thing...she goes from upset to irate in a matter of moments. I no longer sleep, ever. And since I'm breastfeeding I'm a super restrictive diet..Alana seems to be allergic to everything. I read at night because during the day I'm bouncing to try to keep Alana happy or I'm paying attention to Jade or the house. I dream at night about stories i'm going to write someday when I have time.
Cameron- He is playing city league softball right now and his team is #2. They are going to play in the tournment soon. Hopefully i'll finally get to see him play. He is a great ball player though, without him on the team they would be demolished. :) He will never tell you that though, much to modest. My own speedy gonzolis. He isn't in school this summer (thank heavens). He seriously needed a break. Instead he keeps busy with work and us. his girls. He is the best father anyone could ask for. He never sherks when I need him or one of this girls needs him. One of the best things about Cameron is that he totally has his priorities in order. Family first. Jade has him wrapped around her finger and once Alana is big enough to focus on him there will be no hope there either. It will end up being my job to keep the girls from being completely spoiled. Cameron is also taking guitar lessons right now. He is doing really well. Honestly I just have the best husband a woman could ask for. He is so sweet and so wonderful. He is understanding and kind. I love him so much. But better than everything else is that he is my best friend. He can always make me laugh, even when i'm mad at him. he is fun and easy to be with. he is a good thinker and very smart. he is passionate and alround perfect for me. he calms me down, relaxes that spring i inherited from my parents. i love him.
So, there are the parents...

2 comments:

Annie Jane said...

Oh that was really sweet! You can't talk about Cameron without saying how much you love him!
I wish I could be close to offer more help or even moral support. What you are going through just sucks, plain and simple. If you can do this, you can do anything!
When will we see you this weekend? Looking forward to your visit...

Christie said...

i'll be coming in on friday and leaving sunday morning. so a super short trip which sucks but is ok. i'm excited i get to even see you before you head out for a good while to the sunny sunny beaches.