Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My perfect moment

Everyone knows that I have been a complaining machine about my life at the moment. But yesterday I had a perfect moment. My sweet husb got the little kiddy pool all ready for us during his lunch break. I got Alana happy and had her in my moby wrap. As I sat in a camping chair under the shade Jade played in the pool. Alana was asleep and Jade was happy. She was splashing and trying to drink the water. It was sunny and warm outside. When I was little I dreamed of what it would be like to be a mother, and this was it. Me sitting holding a baby while my other one played in the water. A perfect moment. It only lasted for just that, a moment. But it was enough. Enough to remind me how wonderful it is to be a mom, and how wonderful it is to be blessed with little angels. I think that being a mom is super hard, its tiring, stressful, tedious etc. With all of the hard why would someone do this? Because of the perfect moments we have. I want to always notice and treasure those moments. I just thought I would share my moment, and let everyone know that life really is great. At some point my little sweethearts wont want to be held all the time or be outside in a pool with just a cup and some boats. When I'm old I know I will rememeber the shining sun warming my legs while I watch Jade splash and feel Alana squirm. Happiness, perfection.

1 comment:

Annie Jane said...

Cute, Chris! Thanks.