Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Monkey Chair

So, Jade is in love with chairs, big or small. We have been scoping out chairs for a while knowing we need to get her one. Yesterday I scored BIG time, I found a camping chair that has a monkey on the top, oh yes! So cute. I set it up and she has been carrying it around with her ever since, making sure its in the same room as her- just in case she needs a place to rest...life can get so hard and tiresome, you always need a chair to lounge in. Haha.
I had to share this story because its hilarious. We were babysitting our friend Bradly the other night. He is a few months younger than Jade. We got out all our toys and were letting them go to town while we watched the Lakers kill Orlando. Then we hear Brad and Jade screaming at each other. I turn around and they are both holding on this fish book. Each one trying to over power the other. Well, Brad is bigger than Jade (go figure) so it was a stand still. I therefore took the book and told them if they couldn't share neither of them would get it. As I turn away Jadynne looks at Brad with a smirk on her face and says 'Thank you'. Then she saunters away. Such a girl with tude.
Life otherwise is fine. We are very tired in this house. I think though we may be getting a handle on what to do with Mae Mae. I'm off onions all dairy and after my experiment of going back on chocolate, that is once again banned. I'm just sick of getting thrown up on...so, bye bye my addiction. I'm also taking gas x...all these things combined seem to be making a difference. I'm only bouncing part of the day instead of all of it. She has of course lost most of her hair on top. She now has her daddy's hair line. :) Jade is so wonderful with her. She absolutely loves Alana. When she cries Jade will bring her a bincky and try to put in her mouth, or a blanket or even one time she tried to give Alana her specail stuffed dog named 'woof woof'. Heavenly Father knows what he is doing. These girls will be super tight. Cameron and I may be dead by the end of it but these girls will be best buds. Alright screaming children require my attention.

No comments: