Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Normal week

Not much happened this week. Walker throws tantrums. The twins are happy. Alana is sweet and hard. JJ is amazing and stubborn. William can now climb the stairs up to the landing. Calvin is the happiest baby. He will just play in his crib. Walker just screams all the time for what he wants. Then he will say 'can I for my birthday' or 'can I have that on Halloween?' Funny. I'm reading for half an hr to Alana by herself. I hope it helps. We are having her repeat kindergarten. This parenting thing is so stressful- am I f-ing my kids up?? JJ is stubborn and throws a fit if she doesn't feel heard. But she is also amazing. We had home teachers the other night and she put an apron on and a towel over her arm. Then took their coats and hung them up. Haha.so cute. She is doing great with her Goldie blox. Such a smartie pants. I have started my yoga teacher training. It's amazing. Life altering. The perfect thing for me. I am a hippy at heart and this combines all my beliefs and my religion beautifully. I love it. Hopefully I can really open a studio this summer

No comments: