Sunday, February 15, 2015

Ultrasound for Alana

So we had to take Alana to primary children's to get an ultrasound in her bladder. They put in a catheter :( poor thing just screamed. I felt terrible for her. They put liquid in her bladder- took pictures- let her pee- took pictures. And prognosis?? Constipated! Like her whole intestine is full of poo. So her bladder has no space and no wonder she is getting uti's. Feel so bad for her. Jeez. We had to be up at primary children's at 7:30am!! So early. So there I was with twins a three yr old and a five yr old. Afterward when I call mom she says 'you should have gotten a sitter.' Well mom! Hell of course I would have liked a sitter but Cameron can't take work off- two out is three of my friends babysit other kids already. The other friend is too overwhelmed. One sister in law is in Florida and Sarah takes her kids to school. Not to mention that I would have had to drop kids off at 6am! Shiz. So there wasn't really an option. Sigh. They were really good though. And it could be so much worse . I hate seeing sick kids. Saw a kid at the cafeteria with tubes and wires all over him- his mom put him in a wagon so he wouldn't have to walk. So sad. My kids aren't dieing. My kids aren't super sick. I can handle poo. It's been quite a week. Monday i had a meeting with Alana's teachers were they are classifying her as developmentally delayed and want her to redo kindergarten. Oh my sweet girl. I want what's best for her so holding her back seems good for her academically but what will that do to her socially or psychologically? She is still making up most words and not communicating well. She is still not remembering really anything. Oh I worry about her so much. Hopefully getting her digestive issues figured out will help these other issues.
Yesterday was a terrible day. Walker was screaming that he didn't have the same amount of milk as Alana. He had more. Then he told Alana she was a flower which made her cry because she did t want to be a talking flower I have to water. She run upstairs then came halfway down to yell at walker 'no one likes you!!' Then after I told walker he couldn't have chips which he then precedes to get and bring upstairs to see if I'll do anything. I took the chips. The last picture shows what happens. I the kids fought all day for nothing. We went to classic fun center last night. JJ did really good on her roller blades. Walker couldn't do his scooter so we got him skates. He liked those for a moment. Then We gave the skates to Alana. She loved em. The babies were easy. It was fun

No comments: