Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines week

Well valentines day was yesterday. Cam and I celebrated Friday with a beautiful date at home. Indian food, candlelight, and dancing ending it all with a hot stone massage. Pretty great. Cam got me roses :) i love valentines day. I helped in Alana's class on Thursday. She loved that I was there even though I was very little help. Having babies there didn't  help much. Alana is finally doing better about potty related issues. Horray Horrah!! Apperently when you aren't constipated anymore nor have a uti suddenly you can pee in the toilet! Poor thing. It's been a pretty emotional week. Between dr appts for Alana and an appt with a counsellor for me...what a week. The counsellor diagnosed me with bipolar disorder.  Cam has been amazing and sweet and wonderful. I have been scared and shaken. But here we stand and now we know what I need to do to move forward. We will see what the future brings with this. This week has ended and a new one now begins. As buddah says 'nothing is perminate' 

No comments: