Wednesday, December 12, 2018

April

 
Work has been so time consuming.  I get so frustrated with terrible tippers. hence the face above. I had three girls who decided to stay forever and then tip me a couple cents...yes cents...one was ten cents the other was 9...so that was very cool.  I think people dont understand that I have to give a % from my overall sales to others in the resturant so if i dont get tipped a certain amount then I literally have to pay people to go to work...cool

I have been dying my hair grey lately and i love it. people at work think that I look like the girl off of game of thrones- the dragon lady or that I look like a viking. awesome. Cameron has been stelling taking care of the kids when i am at work.. He does dinner, makes sure homework is done etc. but our house is literally always a mess
 

Cameron got a dart board and made this awesome board thing to hang it with.  He got all these pallets for free and then created the board for the dart board to hang on.  He put little blocks on it so that there is a place for the darts to sit.  We had the siblings over to play games and darts.  I got a little drunky which meant my face was quite red.  We had a blast and it is really really good that Cameron made the wood board because otherwise we would have tons of holes in our wall.
 
 
 
I was trying to get a picture with the brothers and they cant take a good picture to save their lives.  either they look nuts or like they are going to kill people.  Marla also came over and played games which was really fun.  They have moved to Grand Junction with Amber and Justin. 
 
 

I decided to take advantage of Colorado's law regarding alternative licensure for teachers...So...I applied to a community college that handles all of the licensure stuff and now am looking to find a job.  It is super scary but awesome.  The cool thing is that I get to start teaching right away- I take classes on saturdays but teach during the week.  I will make as much money as I do now as a server (once I deduct the cost of child care for the twins) but I am off during holidays.  I am off when the kids are off.  And I still get a paycheck during the summer.  I remember when I was in elementary school and got to teach an art class to kindergarters. i loved it. Since I have so many credits in english I am able to apply for a secondary ed license in english lang.  or ELA. I even have enough credits i'm more than halfway there to being able to get a job teaching drama...the one benefit of changing my major a lot- lots of credits. 
 
 
The Twins turned 4! I honestly cant believe that we have made it 4 years.  They have more energy then I know what to do with.  Calvin still hasn't figured out how to poop or pee in the toilet.  I dont even know how many pairs of underwear we have thrown away and it is exhausting. totally exhausting.   Calvin always wants to be right next to me talking nonstop.  I just keep think that he will end up being a genius because his brain never stops.  I've been looking at preschools to see if I can get him into something that will stimulate his mind.  Everything is so much more expensive here! Once I get a job teaching it will be good for him to go to day care I think.
William is my little teddy bear.  He is so fast- he never stops running or climbing.  I think he can climb bare walls. He can climb up the side of a door frame. and will. often.   He is also the one that is more emotional.  The kid wakes up crying, gets his feelings hurt and cries.  He is way more emotional than Calvin.  He also loves to wrestle walker which is cute to see. I think the three boys will end up as great friends. They all sleep in the same room right now.  Both the boys loves paw patrol right now so that was the theme of their birthday. It is really fun to see how these twins are growing and are so different and yet are best friends.  They really dont fight with each other very much- they fight a lot with the older kids but not each other. 
 
 
 
 
JJ was in a play thing at school.  She had to sing a solo :) It was awesome.  The theme was ancient times so she wanted to be an archeologist.  I had to make a costume in about 2 hours today so it was ready for her to use tonight.  I think I looked like my dad tonight while i watched her on stage.  My nostrils were flaring huge and I was crying.  I dont think it is possible to describe the feeling of pride when you see your kid do something...seeing her on stage it was like really understanding that she is getting older.  The overwhelming feeling of love for her just made me an emotional mess. The twins were so cute when we went to the performance.  They just wanted to see JJ and when she came on the 'stage' they yelled 'It's Jadynne!  thats my sister!'  We had to go to the high school that is close to our house.  It seemed like there were a lot of concerts going on because once JJ's class was done more people came in from other schools and we had to get out really fast.  I love JJ wants to be smart and gets really into school.  Walker hates his teacher and honestly I dont like her either.  The first day of school at this new school walker cried 3 times and I never got a call! He started crying again after school to tell me that he had cried 3 times and had just wanted to go home.  When I asked the kindergarten teacher about it she shrugged.  I told her that I needed to be informed and she said she didn't have time.  I was irate.  I went to the school the next day and talked to the principal.  I told her that if my kid is crying 3 times in one day that means he is not ok and I need to be informed.  If he is crying saying he wants his mother why in the hell didn't you tell me?!?  It was his first full day of kindergarten after moving from a totally different state of course he is having a hard time adjusting.  They have called me more often and I picked him up after half a day for about a week to try to help him adjust.  Alana on the other hand has a great teacher.  It seems like Alana really likes this teacher.  She seems really nice and spends a lot of time with alana.  Alana still struggles so much and i'm hoping that her IEP stuff gets better- i think she got more attention when we were in utah shockingly enough.  At least Alana is always happy and singing. i'm hoping she doesn't start to realize that she is behind everyone else at school.
 
 
 
 
We did games at Tony and Tiffany's house.  I had stickers on my face...We won again :) ben and Rachel didn't come to T&T's house but we had a great time with them.  T&T's newest little one Tag has downs.  He has also been having all these seizures which is super scary.  He was even checked into the hospital a couple times.  He is on oxygen and is taking a ton of medicine to try to help him get over the seizures.   Tiffany's mother is now living with them to help with the three boys. Seeing them with a little baby helps me feel super grateful my kids are getting older.  I loved them as babies but man I love the stages my kids are in.  I love that they are old enough that cam and I can go on dates without them.  They are old enough that i can tell them to put their own clothes on.  Eventually they will all be old enough that I wont even have to worry about poop and pee....come on calvin you got it!

No comments: