Wednesday, July 29, 2009

3 years




Today is my three year wedding anniversary. Today three years ago I ran away with my best friend. I couldn't have picked a better man. He is perfect for me. It makes me cry just to think about how lucky I am. I could go on and on about all the wonderful things about Cameron. I am sure everyone would stop reading after this sentence if I did that. So I will simply say that I am the luckiest woman on the planet. I love my husband so much more now then I did and I know i will love him even more in another year and on and on. He is my best friend. He is my greatest ally. We may have started out in a nontradtional way, we may have rushed it a bit but, being with Cameron was the best decision i've ever made. he makes me better, stronger and happy. Anyone would be lucky to count Cameron as a friend and i count myself the luckiest of all because i get to have him come home to me. he picked me to say i do to. he picked me to jump into a river with. i love you sweetheart.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

now that i know... well, lets just say i love you both so much more.

Grandma Arlene said...

Hi, I'm Jay's mom. Thanks for sharing your blog. In your wedding pics, are you standing in water? Funny!!

Arlene

Christie said...

Arlene,
thanks for being interested. ;) i'm sure you're excited to get tina and jay back for a while here pretty quick. um, yes we are standning in water...these were hidden pictures until this year because heaven forbid my mother founding out that we got married in a river. now that we are sealed and we've been together for 3 years i'm not worried she is going to flip out...i'm a little impulsive and great at getting Cameron to get out of his comfort zone. yeah. its a long story but yes we are standing in a river.